Cutest teddy ever!

How about this one?
boo-penguin-albums-lotyl-picture15553-axolotl-mafferstoys-d3965hr.jpg

He's a cute one isn't he?

he is adorable, wheres he from? :)

Awwh they're so adorable :D

I've found a few amazing 'lotl plushies on the net, really tempted to get one for myself!

lot_o___lotls_by_creturfetur-d33xikn.jpg

fat_axolotl_plush_by_tylon-d37o94n.jpg

axolotl_2_plush_by_tylon-d36njvr.jpg

george_the_axolotl_by_heilei-d33p322.png

I so want the wild, leucistic and golden ones, just what I have and my kids would go crazy over them :D

heres another one I found :happy:

Attachments

• NOMNOM.jpg
    NOMNOM.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 603
people will have to list the sites they found them on, they are all so cute :)

I second Kirsty's post! I currently collect Ring-tailed lemur teddies (have been since I was about 13) but I definitely think I should start on axie ones looking at the cute ones people have posted!

he is adorable, wheres he from? :)
He is so cute... if you go in Devientart and search for Axolotl you'll find him. I think she makes them and also sells patterns for them.

Also... I want George too!!!!!

@ star... oooh cute ring tailed lemurs! I collect penguins!!! I think I have about 35

I´m definitely going to try and make the crochet one when i finish other projects, although i´m not sure if i´ll make an axie or rather something more Necturus-like....I like that pattern, though!

UPDATE!!!!

I am learning to crochet and making the teddy I put in my first post!!!

Good luck, it´s actually very easy!! I like to crochet (yeah, i´m THAT manly....i knit too xD) because...well....i can´t always be constructing terrariums, but i REALLY need to keep my hands occupied. I´d rather waste time making hats and silly stuff for friends, than continue to fill the house with completely useless DIY stuff, like my new home-made snake hook which i´m never going to use, or the couple of extra tank lids that i did out of boredom...
Even my mother prefers the crocheting and knitting over other old habits, like compulsive origami :p

UPDATE!!!!

I am learning to crochet and making the teddy I put in my first post!!!
So am I :) We must have been the two people to buy the pattern. Here's mine. He doesn't have eyes yet 'cause I wasn't sure what size to get but otherwise he's done :D

Attachments

• P4180026.jpg
    P4180026.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 715
  • P4180029.jpg
    P4180029.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 650
Nice! I prefer it in black! I´m definitely trying a similar pattern. I also have plans for a crochet Olm, among many things xD Crocheting is dangerously addictive o_O (or perhaps i´m more obssesive-compulsive than i previously thought)...it´s so nice to keep your hands bussy and to do stuff yourself...I can picture myself ending up with a loom and not ever buying clothes again xD Ah.. that´d suit me well....

Tell you what, if you post pictures of your projects, i´ll post pictures of mine and we´ll both bask in the glory of being weird :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back