Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: Doin' Better :)

vlcuXX

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i would share some pics of my axies and they're gills.... getting better from last time

Before
HNI_0020.jpg

After
HNI_0021.jpg

this is Axol Before :D
HNI_0019.jpg

After
HNI_0022.jpg
Do You guys think they're getting better? :)

Maythe27th

Reaction score
Springwater was always too much to afford all the time with such a large tank. I use tap-water, but I add an appropriate ammount of tap-water conditioner. It removes harmful stuff from the tap.

Maythe27th

Reaction score
Your signiture is true. :happy: Well, you know, except for the people in California (They are illegal there).

vlcuXX

Reaction score
Yea, lmao thats true :D axolotls are the awsomest animals in the worldd they should have like national axolotl day :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1