What's a rare type of axie?

caseeybrown

Reaction score
Country
England
Display Name
Casey :)
Ive briefly seen pics of some unusual colourings on axies and now i cant find the website!
I remember one looked like cow print! :)

Post some pics if you know of any or are lucky to have any yourself.. Im sure im not the only one interested

:D:rolleyes:

Re: What's a rare types of axie?

Are you sure the "cow print" was an axolotl and not its closely related cousin, the Andersoni?

Not sure, i think its an axie because it was with a leucistic or albino! Just wanted to se some more unusual axies ;)

That's a beautiful axxie Thelmab9! I love the tongue sticking out.

Aww i woud have thought that people here would have heard of loads of unusual axies!

Heres one ive found before.. If anything its unusual colouring just makes it cuter!

Axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum) - Chimaera
:rolleyes:

That's a beautiful axxie Thelmab9! I love the tongue sticking out.
Im quite positive thats an earthworm sticking out of the axololts mouth :p!

Yeah, hehe, I should have put tongue in quotes. :p

I think the axolotl on the cover of this book is a magnificent harlequin, unfortunately I have never seen one in real life though :(
BMImg_3368_3368_scott_axolotls.jpg

Aw thanks jadore! Thats the pic i seen on the internet when i said "cow print' haha :D thanns

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back