Axie colors

Ohana

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can we make a color thread? :D

Maui is a leucistic with sweet black eyes and adorable smile.

Honolulu is a golden with colorless eyes, does this mean Lu is a golden albino?

54ynw8.jpg
Honolulu & Maui
vzhusk.jpg
"I got you a snack, mom!"

2dvvfnn.jpg
baby Maui, the 1st day I got him/her.

This is them in their water change/feeding bowls as they're still in large plastic storage bins while I learn to cycle their new 55gallon home (yes a lot of blackworms, but I just suck back up the uneaten in a syringe and put them back with the other blackworms til next feeding)

hi there! Sorry, I must not have been clear about the coloration of your guys. If you go HERE, you will see pics of all sorts of axolotls.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back