Hey Ya'll from Kayti and Pixie

Kaytiandpixie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Axie
Hey Ya'll

ive posted several things already but it donned upon me that i should probably introduce myself. Im Kayti but most people call me Axie(due to the fact that i have lots of friends named Katie and im mildly obsessed with axolotls). i have an axolotl named Picasso, commonly refereed to as Pixie. i also had several African dwarf frogs previously.
im an sophomore art student in Virginia. i enjoy painting, drawing, and photography. i also love movies and music and dancing and video games. i make jewelry and im also quite good at metal working. i hand made a hermit crab cage last year that two 5 year olds could stand comfortably in for two hermit crabs, that are now dead because my father forgot to feed them while i was at college.:(
ive only been an axolotl care taker for a little over a month, but ive been interested in them for several years.i got my nick name because i kept talking about axolotls around my friends and calling them Axie's and they'd never remember what it was i was talking about.
i also like bubbles....alot!
well i cant think of anything else. i guess if there's anything anyone wants to know, ask and if its not too personal or something i don't know the answer too, ill do my best to answer.

Axie

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back