pms17

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I have found this in my aquarium.

hpim6185.jpg

Is this an egg?

Pedro

EDIT: there were two replies below which have been deleted(Thei contained url's which didn't work)

Last edited:
Sorry...
This is the image:
hpim6185.jpg
Sorry, but that link does not work. If you click the picture of the world with a paper clip on the quick reply box, that will provide a link to the web page you are wanting us to look at. Hope that helps.

You can't link from imageshack. If that's where your image is hosted you needs to find a new host.

I currently don't have any newt in the tank. The egg(maybe) might be from the water that I used to speed up the cycling process, which comes from a large tank (used to water field/crops) where lissotriton boscai and triturus marmoratus marmoratus coexist.

Do you think it is an egg from any of those species?

Pedro

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back