Axie being sick - meaning?

caseeybrown

Reaction score
Country
England
Display Name
Casey :)
My axie finlee was sick, i woke up this morning to find a clump of sick with a whole worm id previously fed him on it!

He seems fine and was interacting with me when i wiggled my finger infront of the glass so im just looking for and answer and advice really.

Do you think i may have over fed him because ive been giving him a worm a day (but cut in half cause theyre quite big) hes about 4 inches long do think this is too much food?

And he was 'stalking' my finger through the glass do you reckon itd be ok to feed him again cause he did just chuck up his dinner..

Thanks guys all comments welcome :)

Yes he probably was full. He dosn't sound sick/ill. Don't feed him for a few days then ofer him a worm, if he dosn't eat it or spits it back up it could ever be the worms to big, he is tiered of worms(never had this happen so if he does get tired of worms I would be suprised) and you could ofer him some othere tipe of food e.g. blood worms or he could axtually be ill which I doubt.
Sam

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back