Tylototriton sexing help!!

mr cyclone

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
Hello.Can someone help? Im having difficulty sexing my tylotoriton,i believe i have three males.In the last week they seem to have became quite aggressive towards eachother and have all taken on what seems to be breeding dress.All three of me newts seem to have a more profound cloaca and very flattened tail ive tried not to disturb them too much although they are very tame and follow me around the room from their tank.I normally have no problem sexing my newts but im slightly stumped ,please excuse the picture quality my camera is very modest along with my photography skills.In the event my beasties are all males i would be very much interested in tradeing or borrowing a female or two if anyone is interested. Thanks in advanceAaron

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 274
Mr. Cyclone, didn't I recently just say something about grammar and punctuation to you?

Mr. Cyclone, didn't I recently just say something about grammar and punctuation to you?

Yes and i try my best otterwoman.Are you bullying me? i do have difficulty with grammar anything else in my persona that gets under your skin?

Please, try to understand, mr.cyclone. This is an international forum, which means that many of the users have a limited use and understanding of english. It´s a lot easier for us to understand a post if it´s grammatically correct and contains adequate punctuation. Otherwise it can be just a tangle of words that make your head hurt.
It´s more about using apostrophes, and punctuation and the like rather than about spelling (us, non-native speakers are very good at alternative spellings).
Also, with so many members and so many people constantly arriving to the forum it´s very easy for people to assume it´s ok to use lazy english, bad grammar or slang because they´ve seen someone else doing it, it spreads like wild fire and that´s a lot of work for the moderators...plus it impoverishes the whole forum.
If Dawn sounds a bit like bullying to you, it´s because it gets really tiresome to repeat the same stuff to loads of people and well...enforcing the forum rules it´s her job, really. Don´t take it personally.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back