Hello ! from northants in the u.k.

Slash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, everyone ! i am very new to all of this, so please bare with me !!! i've called myself slash after one of my 4 axolotls ! i have 4 axolotls - slash (9 years old ) axl, izzy and duffy (all 4 years old ). i have had slash since he was 6 months old and he's a real character ! they live in a large tank in my kitchen and are great entertainment. and the main reason for me burning dinner !! i am looking to buy some more axolotls and set up a couple of new tanks for them .

i also am luck enough to have the following pets as well ---
18 sticklebacks
6 cats (mollie, diesel ,richie ,dexter, mouldy and her son toby)
1 rabbit ( beatrice )
2 chinchillas ( ronnie and reggie)
1 african grey (kea )
1 senegal ( pip )
3 tortoises ( button , jake and elwood )
4 budgies ( dickie , wally, nora and daffodil )
7 bantams ( barbara , margaret , doris , daisey , maud , mabel and mavis.)
hope thats everyone !

Welcome to the forum Lyn. I look forward to hopefully seeing some photo's of your axolotl gang :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back