Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi, about me and my salamanders

xolotlx

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this website and want to share a bit of info on my salamanders.
My main interest is on axolotls. I have not yet breed them but am planning on it. I currently own two 8 inch axolotls and 1 baby. the 8 inch (a little over a year old) one is a dark wild type And the other is some sort of white albino. The baby is a wild type gfp and is about 2-3 inches long. I have not yet put him under black light but im convinced he is gfp because of his green eyes and green tint. I also own 2 tiger salamanders, 1 barred and one blotched. I live in michigan and have a swamp, so sometimes I study the larvae out there. and thats basically it.

aroraessence

Reaction score
Hi axolotl I am new here too,just joined today and I am interested in the axolotl thats why I joined.I do not own any yet.I am here to get info on them first.Just wanted to say hi to a newbie too.Safe journeys my friend.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!