Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Lol why does my axolotl watch tv with me?

vlcuXX

Reaction score
Kso i just wanted to know why my axolotl always comes out of his cave and looks at the tv when i turn it on, i think he especially likes Criminal Minds because he seems to always try to get a better look at it when it's on, does any1's other axies take fondely to the tv? :p;)

Erzs

Reaction score
Hahaha! I can't believe this! I had a photo, (I say had because the laptop it was on sadly passed away - R.I.P Harold), with three of my axolotls all watching the T.V! And guess what was on...Criminal Minds! I wonder if anyone else has axolotls who like that show!

vlcuXX

Reaction score
Omg i didnt know someone else would of had the same axie querk ;) its very funny how they like that type of show :p , its my favorite show on tv , especially the marathons of it, but yea its really funny how they do that!

PS. R.I.P Harold

vlcuXX

Reaction score
Lol maybe cuz Mudkip and Wooper are in it :D Heard u liek mudkipz

Chelsea smith

Reaction score
My axie watches tv eeeeeveryday!!! No joke. I still keep the livingroom tv on for him after my kids leave for school..mostly youtube videos of axies. Lmao

Jcd5v

Reaction score
I find this so crazy because axolotls don’t have the best vision. I wonder what they see. I know birds like tv, but it’s more about the noise as they process the images too quickly to actually see a constant image.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!