Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Friend Can't Create Account

memojo1979

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a new axolotl-mad friend, trying to create an account here + she can't seem to get it activated. She has tried before + then today she has re-tried, plus tried her boyfirend's email address, but after clicking the link sent to the email address, she can't log in. She is listed as the newest member as I write this, but when I click on her username, all I get is -

"memojo1979, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. If you are a normal registered user trying to post to the advertisement section of the forum you must have a 1 post minimum to receive permission to post here. Be aware that posting a nonsense post to allow you to advertise will not give you instant access to this section so please don't try that."
I can't remember if my application had to be approved or anything, since it was a fair while ago, so can anyone advise us please? I can sned her email address to a mod to look into, if that helps, but I couldn't find a standard "help" section to post in :eek:

Cheers :happy:

memojo1979

Reaction score
Asked her to list what steps she had done + just got this reply -

"Joined, confirmed email + try logging in later in the day and it says something about admin removing my account" :(

memojo1979

Reaction score
Thank you very much :happy:
Sounds like she's registered okay now then, as she's just txtd me, asking if I could post a few photos to sex her axies as she can't post photos yet :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!