Looking for axie's

donnat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any idea where i can buy axolotl's in cardiff area, one of mine just died :-(

Ebay is a good place, check your gumtree or even pre-loved.com people always selling em. Just bought a golden one for £10 from my gumtree picking it up tomorrow.

The for sale section of caudata always seems to have axolotls for uk members

Check the for sale section of this site, too. There are always people selling axie eggs or larvae or something. That is how I found the breeder who I bought my pair from!

Dragon Reptiles might be able to get one for you. I'm pretty sure it was them that I bought my axies off when I lived over there.

Regards Neil

Im in risca about 15 miles from you,i have axolotls for sale, ive sent you a message with the details

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back