Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi everyone

ScissorKitty

Reaction score
I am extremely new to all this but have been the owner of many diferent kind of pets from a very young age. I recently discovered Axolotls and have become almost obsessed with them, doing alot of reading and researching about them. Ive tried to get one of these lovely creatures localy but most pet stores here had the same responce "axo-what?". Aparently barely anyone here has heard of them. I live in Newfoundland (canada)and im hoping through this site I can get more info on these creatures and perhaps find away to obtain them. Im also discovering all sorts of Newts and Salamanders I had never dreamed of. I think my new obession has begun lol

jinian

Reaction score
I guess Newfoundland is a long way from Mexico, but how can pet stores be unaware of the cuteness that is axolotls?! There are people offering them for sale on the forums, so good luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!