Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Don't click this...

Doc

Reaction score
:eek: You totally clicked it!

Hi, just by the way.
I'm Hannah. I'm from Brisvegas Australia or - as it is actually called by those outside of the inner circle of super coolness - Brisbane Australia. - can you tell that I'm paying myself out?

Anyway, I'm 21 in 3 days. It is kind of freaking me out, then again every single birthday has. I'm studying Speech Pathology at the moment and I'm loving it. I graduate at the end of the year which is pretty awesome! It feels like the time has flown by!

I'm want to get Axies in the near(ish) future. I'm just waiting until I feel well informed before I go ahead with it. I don't want to jump the gun and have the little guys suffer because of my mistakes. I'm considering get some eggs and rearing my (future) Axies right from the start...but I'm not sure just yet. I want to look at breeding Axies eventually. But that is a few years down the track if I am being honest.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hannah ;)

Last edited:

Niels D

Reaction score
I've had/bred some bluetongued skinks from Brisbane... sorry Brisvegas. Welcome to the site. Hopefully you'll get some axies soon. It's a virus you know. Even my gf walks up and down the living room scanting: "Want more newts, want more newts." ;)

lea

Reaction score
welcome. Its a great idea to do all the research you can before bringing your pet home. I have some baby axies at home and they need a caring, loving home. PM if you want more details.

Doc

Reaction score
Ha ha! :p

Thanks for all the welcomes and I already have a feeling that it is a virus...except I'm chanting...

Now? No. Now? No! What about now? NO!

Yes, the curious inner works of me...

Moving on.

Oh! ;) Good to know Leanne. I shall definately send you a PM. I have a few questions...if you don't mind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!