Why hello there!

davybobmacca

Reaction score
Country
England
Hi all!

My name is Rachel, I've started fish keeping with my partner Chris in March this year and its gone from being quite cool to have some pets to being a total obsession for us both.

Now were hoping to get some axolotls and id like to have some leopard toads too but we need to get another tank after Chris broke the last 60l one we had!

Normally i browse this site on my phone so whilst id love to participate more than i do i don't have the patience with my phone so please don't think me rude!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back