Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Wanna help name? :)

Zenna

Reaction score
Alright, so ive got 3 axies, probably going to have 4 by tomorrow. 5 by the 28th. haha everyones right they are addicting! :D But I dont care they're fun to take care of and adorable! with great personalitys. ANYWAYS. Ive got 1 / 3 named. I named him/her Bubbles! Cuz he LOVES playing in the airstone bubbles. gets blown away and goes back to play some more :) and it works for both boys and girls <3 anyways heres bubbles. (first pic)

And I need help naming my other two! :O I normally name on personality. But i cant think of anything Dx the brown ones a female. shes very happy, pretty active, still kinda shy but loves coming up to the glass for pics, and to say hi :) and the other lil white one is.. im not sure. >< help with names? all suggestions are welcome :3

And dont worry. she doesnt have gravel in her tank. this was an old pic before i new it could kill them. so its all gone :)

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1941.JPG
    IMG_1941.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2305.JPG
    IMG_2305.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 130

Icarez

Reaction score
Well you got bubbles, maybe the other could be named blossom :p

iSuzie

Reaction score
Is the second one on gravel?
I defiantly recommend you remove that as soon as possible anything that's smaller than their heads other than sand can and will be swallowed, and will cause stress impaction blockages or death.

Icarez

Reaction score
Is the second one on gravel?
I defiantly recommend you remove that as soon as possible anything that's smaller than their heads other than sand can and will be swallowed, and will cause stress impaction blockages or death.

lol, seems you forgot to read the post :lol:

Zenna

Reaction score
Hmmm those are lovely names. but i dont think they quite fit their personalitys :O And i think freckles kinda fits her attitude. its weird but it just suits her. hehe.so now im down to one. untill later today :) :O!!! Imma name the new baby imma get today Blossom. and ive already got a betta named buttercup :p so Im still gna need 2 more names :p one for an un-sexed axie and one for a male :O

And thank you Patrick. for actually reading the whole thing :p

Icarez

Reaction score
No problem Zenna :) and freckles is a very cute name, hopefully for an aqually cute axie
Thanks for your invite, you must be like my first here :p
There's another topic going on about a name, I send him this links maybe it can help you as well :)
Kinda "floating" names But there might be some more meaning to it when you know about the translation, or inspire you to some variations

Sephirot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jewish angelic hierarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...elic_hierarchy
Archangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers ^^

Last edited:

iSuzie

Reaction score
Yep i missed the last line! haha Sorry about that, just read most of it and of course was attracted to the photos and noticed the gravel lol

Zenna

Reaction score
haha no prob no prob :) you got any names to suggest? :D all suggestions, thoughts, ect ect are welcome and encouraged! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1