Has anyone heard or bought from Philip Vena

erin24

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I was searching the internet and I came across this website. He is a breeder for axolotl, and I would like to know if anyone has heard anything about or has ordered from him before?

Thank you very much!
:D

They overcharge for shipping, and call them waterdragons. That's enough for me to not want to order from them. I would pm michael shrom, or jay on caudata. They both have axolotls year round.

Last edited by a moderator:
This website looks like it's designed and scripted by a 4 year old lepra patient

That website looks like it's designed and scripted by a 4 year old lepra patient

This.

There are plenty of people on this forum who I'm sure could help you out, or even just other places that supply axolotls and don't call them "water dragons".

The site also goes on about how you should feed them floating pellets because they can 'see' them due to their eyes being on top of their head which just sounds a bit silly cause they have such bad eyesight and tend to hunt on smell.

Lol, sounds strange to me to say "this" website :p looks like it's about caudata, but your probably right my english isn't top of the notch :p

We don't allow links to commercial entities on this forum.

There have been a couple of threads about this person. Feel free to use the search feature to research him yourself.

Also, Patrick, saying "that website" was not grammatically incorrect. You were right in the first place. Saying "this website" implies the website you're on currently, and I don't think anyone thinks that about caudata.org!

Last edited:
I'm sure they don't :)
But hey I was right :D thanks

We don't allow links to commercial entities on this forum.

There have been a couple of threads about this person. Feel free to use the search feature to research him yourself.

Also, Patrick, saying "that website" was not grammatically incorrect. You were right in the first place. Saying "this website" implies the website you're on currently, and I don't think anyone thinks that about caudata.org!

I have done that. Nothing came up. I'm not being lazy here.

Also thank you guys! I agree ^ . Where might I find this Mike Shrom?

Thank you, :)
I've tried searching the name but I dont find any contact info, and I shot jay an email about 2 weeks ago with no reply.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back