Need a supplier of redworms uk

spikee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any out there know of a uk web based food supplier of small redworms as i live in a area where there are lots of gardners and i dont know what they put on the gardens

I don't know what you mean by redworms, however there are numerous worm suppliers on ebay from the uk, that's where I get my supplies from. And just vary the suppliers so they get different types and strains of worms...

what type of worms do you feed as i was not to sure as some fishing worms give out a yellow liquid could you tell me what seller you use on ebay

Check the testamonials on this site, there are some reccomended worm suppliers there.

hi thanks for that but as i am new to the site how do i go about looking were i need to

Every person or site I have ordered from on ebay has been fine, and most worms will excrete a liquid, but you just have to rinse them and give them a shake to make them give out the liquid about an hour before feeding...

guessing you mean blood worms, and ebay is good for them, although earth worms are better for your pet

Have fed my lottles on worms that I get from the bait shop. Have been using the same one for 3 yes now he has different types of worms (couldn't tell you what they all were) he knows what I use them for and has other pet owners go in to get worms for various other animals, just talk to them first. And they will last ages in there tubs if you put them in the fridge. I find it's a really cheek way of doing it :eek:

Hi I have found Worms Direct is excellent for Earthworms free delivery and quickly supplied in tubs. House in soil and compost mix and I feed chopped jacket potato.
Another good scource is Exotic Pets.
I drop the worms I am feeding into an old ceramic cup and give a good swirl around in water from my water butt before feeding.

Hope this helps

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back