Anybody need a new tank?!

Loobylou

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Sammy
My bf and I were looking at this tank on Ebay, then we read the description....

6ft Fish Tank,stand And Hood | eBay

'The tank dose not leak and I am only selling as i have got a bigger one.'

I was like :O A BIGGER ONE?!

So all the people who think their other halves will divorce them for a 6ft tank.... Show them this and tell them 'it could be worse!'

yeah apparently tou can get 8 foot ones, i see them very occasionally on ebay. 8 foot!!!!!! *_*

I got offered a 10 ft for $100, but I didnt need it at the time..

wooow!!!!! what thats crazy how yould you get it through the door? and from where that is outstandingly cheap. My second hand 4foot cost 120

wooow!!!!! what thats crazy how yould you get it through the door? and from where that is outstandingly cheap. My second hand 4foot cost 120

I would build my house around a tank that size. Drool.

Lol that's unbelievably cheap, even paying the 150 dollar shipping would still make you money :p
All I know is that in our store the 420L / 250cm tanks new are 950 euro :O And that doesn't even include the furniture to place it on

I think the one you showed is very nice, I like the closet space on top of it :) gives it an enclosed look

My dream is to own my own house with 2 400L tanks :D one housing 8 to 10 females and the other 8 to 10 males in as many different colors as possible ^^
I just started my new job and I can actually realistically think about this now ^^ since I'm going to make a buckload of money

Oh my, that's one huge tank! The biggest around my area that I know of is one of our LFS owners friends. His was something like 17ft x 5ft, and he had 2 8ft tanks as sumps, but I can't remember exactly I'll have to ask the other half. He was the one asking all the questions and I was just thinking if his tank is that big, how big was his house?!

Hahaha I think he made it all outside and just connected to the house XP like in the bacement or something. But yeah its frickin massive eh?

Did it not sell, that was a cheap tank! I saw a 10x2 on gumtree once, rather tempting! That colossal tank is amazing, could imagine a few axies in that :D

The tank was taken off ebay before the end of the auction, I think someone messaged him with an offer. Shame as I would have bid for it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back