Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Need a new name! XP

Zenna

Reaction score
Hehe alright im getting another axie today, :3 its a wildtype i belive. idk ive never seen it, but from what i was told he sounds like a wild type, Its a male :) I was thinking about naming him Taco, But someone else here already has an axie named taco =X i dont wanna seem like im stealing names o-o any suggestions? :3

sammie68

Reaction score
Hehe alright im getting another axie today, :3 its a wildtype i belive. idk ive never seen it, but from what i was told he sounds like a wild type, Its a male :) I was thinking about naming him Taco, But someone else here already has an axie named taco =X i dont wanna seem like im stealing names o-o any suggestions? :3
'

LOL Ally I have an axie called Taco and I really don't mind if you use the name. My boys chose the name for him so if other people like it, I think that's great. We are getting a new axie as well, next week and a wild type as well (I think he is anyway). The boys have already decided to call him "Pedro", if you like that name as well, help yourself !:happy:

Regards Sammie:D

Axie23

Reaction score
Atropos (one of the three greek mythological sisters of fate:)), that's what i've called one of my wildtypes

Zenna

Reaction score
Hehe those are all awesome names. but as long as you dont mind, imma name him Taco! XP love the name. and its just suits my house. haha. all my animals have weird names. 1 bettas named buttercup, my cats name is goose. the other cat is Meow or Cat 1. My dogs name is beaner, and ive got a cockatiel named Zowie (we call him turkey) and a turkey named gobbles who loves to be petted and cuddled! XD i have a weird house.

dogo12345

Reaction score

pedro

natjobe

Reaction score
May I ask where you got Taco? I may have the siblings and I am just curious. lol

PAWS

Reaction score
Lobo? I think its spanish for wolf and mine certainly wolfs his worms!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1