The cutest thing

If you watch it on youtube it's even more funny :p

haha i too saw this on youtube, there it has the sub titles which makes it even funnier.
i almost posted this on here too :p pretty cute

Mine nearly did that with a piece of mussel... Then pinky got scared of podge and swam away....:p

This video is gorgeous but.. I would like to add.. the fact that they are on gravel is completely over looked by users of this forum, where as other users post videos from you tube saying how horrible the owner must be etc... WHY is that? Why is this video accepted and others not? when the owners of other videos had not been advised about the gravel... Yet they cop all sorts of abuse... Yet no one says anything about this video?.. Because its cute?... Really makes me think....

I quote myself: I know it's bad they are on gravel

I did found out that this is thesame guy as "axolotl and salamander dramatic fight" video
I didn't know that when I posted it, I really don't like this guy

I just like the idea that 2 axolotl share a worm and what their thought may be :p

As for acceptance of other video's, you can warn em all you like, but it's best to not get your blood pressure up and just enjoy these little ones :)

It's better to ask this question:
WHY, with every youtube video do we need to start thesame discussion about pet keeping / gravel etc.
There must be a thread dedicated to this somewhere where you can post complaints

I do agree.. But i was just thinking.. Why does everyone jump on one video and not ont he other at all... bit weird is all

Aww, that they were gonna come together and kiss! Sorta...;):p

Why does everyone jump on one video and not ont he other at all..l

And I agree to that
Personally I don't like to jump on anything unless it's really serious and worth the effort
It's much more soothing to just see the good bits :eek:

I haven't seen this kind of creature in my entire life. They are so cute....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back