Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello all!

Hazmat Brigade

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Hazmat Brigade / Tyler / T.O. Whichever you feel like calling me. I've been looking into getting an axolotl for a few months now and just got one last night, so I felt I might actually join the forums now instead of just lurking. As for my lotl, I just got a golden albino (the pictures don't show the yellow very well) last night from someone only a few cities away.
She's (at least I'm fairly certain it's a she) is a juvenile, about 4-5 inches long. She's only just now, as far as I've been awake and noticed, exploring her tank, which is fairly nice sized. Not sure on exact dimensions, but definitely large enough. She's missing most of one of her gill antennae and both of her front legs, which were cannibalized by her siblings. That's about all I can think to say, so here's a picture!
Lola%20Lotl%203.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!