Re-introducing myself

mthom211

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I've been a member for a while now and I've introduced myself before but it was like 18 months ago I think. ANyway, I'm hoping to get a couple of juvi 'lotls in the next few weeks now I have rented a chiller.

I currently keep bettas, CRS, endlers and angelfish so axies are new to me though I've been reading about them since I was like 11.

Welcome to the world of axies :D

If I can figure out a way im happy with.. ill send 1-2 of mine :)

Thanks Suzie! I think I've found someone nearby anyway :)

OMG, stop calling me that! Its not my name!

Haha nope.

I said,
"I shall name you Squishy
and you will be mine
and you will be my Squishy"

and that was that.

Shut up! Or I'll hit you with a big stick!

Oh my! That is certainly not a way to thank somebody who just welcomed you to the forum! Oh Squishy - how could you!?!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back