PDA

View Full Version : Black worms how to tutorial!

920fish
31st October 2011, 06:28
Hey, guys check out my video on how to raise your own farm of black worms. :D
Any questions feel free to contact me on youtube or in here but I check youtube more often. Please do comment and subscribe if you like my video. Thank you for checking out my video and have a good day.

Tutorial Rasing Black Worms! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFtAA4qIcA)

Jennewt
5th November 2011, 16:41
There appears to be some kind of airstone in the tank? It's not mentioned. It also doesn't say what you feed them.

From what I've read, 2 weeks is not even enough time for a population of blackworms to double. I wouldn't call this farming, it's more like another form of blackworm housing. It may indeed keep them alive better than just fridging them.

920fish
6th November 2011, 03:51
They are reproducing in this team this isn't another setup for them to live this is a breeding tank. I feed them raw meat, shrimp pellets, and anti parasite food for fish.
The info about 2 weeks is what I can find online and what I have notice in my black worms tanks. I find tons of small black worms each week so they are multiply for sure.

BIGMerle
15th June 2012, 04:49
New link to video?

Crystalann0219
8th September 2016, 01:36
Im.just wondering if a lid is necessary when using a tub to culture blackworms. ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Jort
9th September 2016, 05:41
Wow, this is really helpful. Old topics never lose their value.

Twylenn
7th September 2017, 20:42
New link to the video, please?