Juvies going together?

Zenna

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
~Ally<3
Alright, so ive got 3 juvies. well 4 but only 3 are about the same size. and ive got to go away for 2 weeks. to make it easier on my animal sitter, do you guys think they'd be okay together in a 10 gal tank? Like ive put 2 of them together before and forgot to put the one back in its own container so they were together all day & nothing went missing. So i dont think they're very aggressive. Should I maybe try it and see what happens? or just dont chance it? (I'd be monitoring them for the next 2 weeks before i left them) But yeah, what do you think? two are 4 inches and one is about 3.5 inches.

As long as they are well fed and have plenty of hides they should be fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back