Another new tank for freckels

crazylady

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
liz :-)
awhile ago i got freckels a 4ft tank set it up an had her in it for about a month but it got a leak:mad: so i had to put her back in the 2ft one which she is in now but i was on gumtree yesterday an saw a cheap 3ft tank with stand for £40 what a bargin:cool: it is just been to get it its a rena aqualife its in great condition as is water tight so going to clean it an get it set up tomoorw for her she looks so sad in her old tank bless just wanted to share this bargin with you all i cant believe my luck fingers crossed freckels has her tank for life now an maybe in time a friend too

Attachments

• new tank.jpg
    new tank.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 102
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back