Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello, welcome to my Zoo :)

Light of Dae

Reaction score
Hi My name is Michelle, I'm 22years old been living on my own since I was 14years old. I am engaged to be married :) ... still gotta pick a date though... summer of 2013. I have a bit of a Zoo for family lol here is my list.

1 Giant Belgian Mare, 3 years old. Rose
1 German Sheppard X Husky girl, 1.5years old. Bryn
1 Kitten that Bryn found for us, Ms.Piggy, or just Pig
1 Giant 25lb Cat, He ain't fat, just big. 5years old. Lewis or Lewie
1 Northwestern Plains Garter Snake, 4months old, Needs a name yet...
2 Axolotls, about 5 months old, Yin and Yang
1 Bowl full of guppies Great snack food for my Snake and Axolotls
1 African Dwarf Frog, young, Name is Frog.

My snake n Axolotls are perfect for each other as neighbors, When my snake doesn't finish her food, the axolotls love it! They've had leftover Salmon, Silversides, Pinkie parts, and of course lots of worms! They also get fed Frozen Blood Worms and young Guppies when they can catch them lol The bigger n darker one I call Yin because he/she is the most aggressive n is always nipping my fingers regardless if I smell like food or not lol Where as Yang the smaller n lighter colored one is more passive and will just gently sit in my hand searching for food but not biting unless she's certain she's found food.

The tank I have for my axolotls is simple, sand bottom with half a flower pot for a hide n floating plastic plants they love to swim under or climb over

Will take more pictures n post them yet :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!