Michigan caudata meetup

JessKB

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Jess
Hey guys, a lot of us are going to the Taylor MI reptile show this weekend and want to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up. We plan on going to Coney Island or something afterword. Would be nice to get together with some other caudata people!!

Me and Gregarious/Chad will be there also. Too bad we couldn't get a table. They are strangely busy lately. Last year there were tons of open tables during this time. Something or someone must be on point.

PS Jaymes and I will be setting up a table to sell sals too!

Had a great time at the show today!

Attachments

• reptile show1.jpg
    reptile show1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 224
  • axies at show.jpg
    axies at show.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Was awesome meeting you guys! Even though we didn't get to hang out long. lol

Seems there was a decent amount of Caudata.org members that showed up. Scorpion/Alex, Lou, ZephAmp, JessKB, Gregarious, and Neotenic_Jaymes. Hopefully next month Kaysie and Urmat come by!

Next show is Jan. 14th 2nd Saturday of every month.

Hopefully I won't have to work. I love making trips over that way. We can visit family and friends, all in one swoop.

I would go if I can get a ride, Im not sure if my poor little car could make it there XD

If I can go, you can hitch with me. I drive right through your town anyway. Just know that I really enjoy the scenic route, and rarely take the interstate.

lol thats fine, I try to avoid those myself

Update: I requested that day off at work. See no reason why I shouldn't get it!

Sweet! If Im able to tag along, I can split the cost of gas!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back