Hello from Scotland

juwuls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:DThought i would join this site as i know absoloutely nothing about axoltols just learning as i go along, no doubt i will be asking loads of questions.Just got sally today and she seems to have settled in okay although my husband thought she was dead as she didnt move for a while when we added her to the tank, thankfully she is getting a bit more familiar with her surroundings.

Welcome to the site!

If there's anything you need to know type it into search,if those results don't answer your questions head over to the axolotl bit of the forums where someone should be able to help :)

Sent,using the power of my mind.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back