Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Tank dividers

yellowpebble

Reaction score
Hi,

Isee a few people around the forums wanting to set up tank dividers recently. We made ours super easily and cheaply out of some flat, clear Perspex which we drilled holes in. The size does not really matter as long at it is approximately the size of your tank or a few cm bigger. This means you can slot it in an a diagonal angle and the turn it until it gets stuck in the middle of the tank. It will not be totally straight but its a great way to secure it in and you do not have to have the exact measurements. It gives you a little space to work with.

much cheaper than getting one made up. I got my Perspex from Bunnings, I’m not sure of the equivalent in other countries but some sort of large hardware store.

here are some great links with some other interesting methods:

Tank Dividers @ petfish.net

I made a DIY tank divider..perfect for catching fish!

DIY Fry Divider [Archive] - Aquarium Forum

Homemade tank dividers - UltimateBettas

esn

Reaction score
Re: Tank deviders

I think the last one is particularly brilliant. I had been hoping to find some way to make my own tank dividers for axie juvies. Thanks so much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!