Eggs beautiful eggs!

TorontoDrew

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just after I fed the little guys on December 11, I looked in the tank and noticed my golden albino was starting to lay eggs.
I've been researching a lot about raising the little guys and I'm getting together live food for them. I'm also selling as many of the eggs as I can so that I don't get inundated, so if there's anyone in Ontario that wants eggs, let me know. I also have a post in the sale/give-away/trade section of the caudata forum.

Here are some pics of the eggs and the proud parents.:happy:

Attachments

• DSC02177_2.jpg
    DSC02177_2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC02184_2.jpg
    DSC02184_2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC02188.jpg
    DSC02188.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC01933.jpg
    DSC01933.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC01964_3.jpg
    DSC01964_3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 608
congrats! Raising them from eggs is so fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back