Too many

Lugnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been trying to find a home for some of my axolotls but without luck. I do not want them to go to just any home but to a home in which they will be taken care of. I started out with two and then the next thing I know I have close to 75 babies. I had not clue that I had a boy and a girl. I found home a lot of them so now I need to find home for about 3 or 4 more, I have 7 right now. Does anyone know where I can post that they need a home? I have looked on this site but cannot find anything, I might have over looked something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you ;)

This is what the "Classifieds" section of the forums is for. There are For Sale/ Trade Forums there.

I do not see a for sale. Can you direct me to where it is at please? I will gladly post to there.

I was given a link, thank you for the help. I searched but did not find one but now I am there. Thank you. =)

Last edited:
i could def. take a couple ... I am teaching my girlfriends son about salamaders now ... we already have several species .. pls let me know

what state are you in?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back