Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello, Glad I found you all

Dr0gr1n

Reaction score
I am new to this community but have had my Leucistic Axolotl for about a year now and love him. I got him from a grad student that saved him from the local pet store. He was in too warm of water and was being picked to death by hungry fish in the tank with him. She saved him and then I found her posting on Craigslist and she gave him to me. Best find ever.

I found this site and have a feeling that I can soon put my spare tanks to good use.

Looking forward to making some new friends even if we never actually meet.

Thanks,
Jason

JessKB

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There's lots of good people and good info here. But I warn you, they are all enablers. Those spare tanks you speak of? I doubt they stay spare for long :D

EDIT:

Just realized you're from MI. Tons of fellow Michiganders here!

Last edited:

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
But I warn you, they are all enablers. Those spare tanks you speak of? I doubt they stay spare for long :D

He speaks the truth.

I used to hang out in your neck of the woods a lot back in high school. From one Michigander to another, welcome to the forum!

PAWS

Reaction score
Hi,

I am from the UK but still family "caudata" !

Welcome and enjoy - you won't find a more informed group - as I and now you have found here!
regards

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!