Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Xbox players?

Linus

Reaction score
I have..
Grand theft Auto IV
Modern Warfare 3
Borderland
Left4dead 1 and 2

Don't have halo but I'd probably love it

Linus

Reaction score
Ahh I gotta get BF3, mw3 is the worst piece of garbage I've ever paid for in my life.

Urmat

Reaction score
I dont really play COD. I do have GOW2 and 3, L4D1 and 2 and pretty much all of the halos

Antronthemighty

Reaction score
i play zombies if you still play pm me for my gamer tag

i got a bunch of add on maps

and anyone with Battlefield 3 pm me also i love that game

jane1187

Reaction score
Believe it or not I play Halo, Mass Effect, Fable and (embarrassingly) Viva Pinata (but it's so addictive!).

constellatia

Reaction score
I play halo, occasionally cod but I really don't prefer it. Actually, I have viva pinata too lol

DeCypher

Reaction score
Not to be "that guy" xD, but I much prefer ps3 over xbox. Free online and all around better playing experience imo. I've had two Xbox's, and both got the red ring of death. I manually fixed both of them with my magic computer powers, and they still managed to get it again and again.
I play zombies all the time. I am becoming a master at it lol. Also a fan of all the Metroid primes (I have a wii.)

constellatia

Reaction score
Not to be "that guy" xD, but I much prefer ps3 over xbox. Free online and all around better playing experience imo. I've had two Xbox's, and both got the red ring of death. I manually fixed both of them with my magic computer powers, and they still managed to get it again and again.
I play zombies all the time. I am becoming a master at it lol. Also a fan of all the Metroid primes (I have a wii.)

I've had my xbox for over five years and never experienced any issues. My boyfriend is a ps3 player himself, but it's okay, I just make him sleep in the garage to make up for it. :p

jane1187

Reaction score
Not to be "that guy" xD, but I much prefer ps3 over xbox. Free online and all around better playing experience imo.

:eek: Sacrilege! Blasphemy!

I suppose everyone has a different experience, as I hated the fact that my PS2 (yes, I'm THAT old) froze all the time and discs didn't work so I never even bothered with a PS3. I actually prefer the games that come out on XBox too and have only ever had it freeze twice on me in the 4 years I've had it.

Its a war that will never end...

DeCypher

Reaction score
:eek: Sacrilege! Blasphemy!

I suppose everyone has a different experience, as I hated the fact that my PS2 (yes, I'm THAT old) froze all the time and discs didn't work so I never even bothered with a PS3. I actually prefer the games that come out on XBox too and have only ever had it freeze twice on me in the 4 years I've had it.

Its a war that will never end...
I like Xbox games too, I admit, but I can't ever enjoy them because of my faulty xboxes!
And lol I have a PS2 and the original PS1. Good stuff.

TylototritonGuy

Reaction score
I play Halo 1-3, Halo Reach, Halo 3: ODST, Fable 1-3, Dragon Age Origins and 2 (So much better than Mass Effect :p), COD MW2, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Fave one in all honesty) and Assassin's Creed Series. Got So many games but my Xbox 360 has died on me :( Gutted! lol Takes about an hour minimum for it to read a game even then im constantly opening the disc tray! lol :/

Last edited:

tusken raider

Reaction score
Been playing GOW 3 and used to play halo a heap, axolotls have greatly decreased my playing time. I'm really hangin' out for Aliens Colonial Marines

Linus

Reaction score
Okay I have:

- BF3
- BFBC2
- l4d 1
- l4d 2
- Red Dead Redemption
- Borderlands
- GTA IV
- Minecraft
- COD Black Ops

Pretty sure no ones added me

GT: The Death Horse

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1