Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New-Introduction-Interests

Master B

Reaction score
Greetings And Salutations Fellow Members Of Caudata.ORG,

Like most of you caudate enthusiasts out there, I am truly fascinated by and greatly favor this form of amphibian. I believe this stems from my fist pet being a Cynops pyrrhogaster (Japanese Fire-bellied Newt) when I was merely five annual cycles of age. I am currently keeping Neurergus kaiserihttp://www.caudata.org/forum/../cc/species/Neurergus/N_crocatus.shtml (Kaiser's (Emperor) Spotted Newt). I amhttp://www.caudata.org/forum/../cc/species/Neurergus/N_crocatus.shtml currently seeking highly sought after species, especially Triturus marmoratus & pygmaeus (Marbled Newts), http://www.caudata.org/forum/../cc/species/Triturus/T_marmoratus.shtmlSalamandrahttp://www.caudata.org/forum/../cc/species/Salamandra/Salamandra_sp.shtml salamandra (http://www.caudata.org/forum/../cc/species/Neurergus/N_crocatus.shtmlFire Salamander), and Ichthyosaura alpestris (Alpine Newt). So if any of you kind ladies and gentleman just so happen to know where I can allocate some of the aforementioned specimens, I would be much obliged. I plan, in subsequent events as they dictate (hopefully on a limited interval from today's specific chronological segment), to breed these and many more species of newts and salamanders so as to help other captive breeding programs relocate specimens to their significantly diminished natural populations.

The Following Is A More In-Depth Introduction:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] On The day of October fifth, nineteen hundred and seventy nine, I was born in the moderately sized town of Stockton, California. I believe my birth was most unfortunate for the fact that I was born sequentially premature. I am most notably dissatisfied with the aforementioned, because of the fact that three separate ultrasounds had clearly indicated I was to be naturally unleashed unto you all on the date of October, 31st of the same chronological, annual cycle. Being Christians, (baptized since their early childhood) my parents embarked on their ever so holy quest to cleanse me, and while embossed with the towering, unfathomable power of the almighty, they unearthed a schematic so legendary, as to induce a fallacious, as well as a premature labor of epic proportions (not to mention rip a hole through the very fabric of space and time itself). Upon succeeding in their grandiose endeavor, I've always wondered if they were towering over my dwarfed and diminutive presence, with much glee and coupled with the most devious minded and malicious laughter to ever be observed. Fast forwarding to the age of eight, my parents reluctantly, stowed me away to the state of Nevada, where I had remained for the better portion of my chronological encompassing, from within the city of Las Vegas.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]When I have spare time, I truly and wholeheartedly enjoy working out, eating tasty
and not to mention healthy food, enjoying the natural beauty and truly invigorating
effects of being on location at several national parks and nature trails,watching and
playing Sci Fi movies and games that contain a considerable amount of immersible
content, and last but not even close to being the least favorite of my pastimes include
visualizing, with my optic receptacles, the comely, ever so graceful, utterly all
encompassing, indescribable, passion igniting, fair countenances, of so many earthly
delight bunny goddesses that reside from within this dimension.
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]At the present time I am currently working on a bachelor of science degree in the
field of business management. My goal is to upgrade my career path, by becoming
an adept in computer sciences, as well as business management in sustainable
energies. Then after that goal has been accomplished, I plan on getting involved and
expanding my comprehension of the field of conservation. I chose conservation for
the fact that I possess a deep love, as well as an instinctive need to heed the calling
to protect innocent lifeforms of many types (especially children, baby dolphins,
herptiles, and natural resources such as water).
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]In summation, I would like to comment that I wish I could continue my
education in all respects (mentally, spiritually, and physically), for as long as I
possibly can.
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Fare Thee Well, [/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Benjamin Elliott[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]benelliott2020@yahoo.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif](702)330-7400[/FONT]​

Master B

Reaction score
Greetings And Salutations Kiathepooch,

I thank you for your rather commendable gesture. I hope to obtain more friendly insight from you soon.

Fare Thee Well,

Benjamin Elliott

dor1363

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, love the intro. I have found some sites on line for fire salamanders, but not sure about the people selling them. Keep a look out on the for sale section of this forum maybe some will come up for sale.
Doreen

Master B

Reaction score
Greetings And Salutations Doreen,

Thank you for welcoming me and for the potential help in allocating fire salamanders. You must have a much keener eye when it comes to finding fire salamander's for sale ads, for I have had no such luck. In any event, thanks again and I wish you well in all of your prospective endeavors involving caudates.

Fare Thee Well,

Benjamin Elliott
benelliott2020@yahoo.com

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!