Hi from Missoui

dor1363

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Doreen
Hello everyone my name is Doreen and I live in Missouri. I have a tiger salamander, and I am getting ready to purchase an Axolotl. This site has been very helpful in getting me ready for my axolotl. Hopefully if I have any questions, I can get the answers here.
Doreen

Welcome to the forum, Doreen!

I hope you don't plan on keeping the axie and the tiger together!

Thanks for the welcome Kaysie. MY tiger lives happily in his 20 long, my axie will go into a 29. It is all set up just need to get an axie to put in it.

Keep an eye on the for sale section of the forum. It's the season to pick up some little axolotls!

Thanks Kaysie that's what I started doing. I e mailed Jay who lives in Kansas city which is only an hour from me, just waiting to hear back from him. I am hoping he still has some left.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back