Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi from Belgium!

Jasmini

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Jasmine and I'm from Belgium. My English isn't very good, so sorry for that!

A year ago I saw an axolotl for the first time and ever since I'm collecting information about them and now I think I'm actually ready to keep two of these beautiful creatures myself! This week I'll go buy my secondhand aquarium with size 100L x 40D x 50H and after two weeks I'll go get my two axies :p

I'm really excited to keep these animals, although I'm aware of the diseases they can get... I don't know anything of aquaruims, so even installing the filter will be a challenge for me :rolleyes: So that's when I started looking for a good and instructive forum and I ended up here!

Anyway, the short version: I'm Jasmine, 18 years old, love animals and nature and I want to keep axolotls :D

If you have any questions, just ask me!

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Your English is wonderful, Jasmine! Welcome to the forum, and best of luck on your axolotl quest! This is a great place to start.

dor1363

Reaction score
Hi Jasmine, welcome to the forum. My name is Doreen and I am also new here, and am also ready to get an Axolotl. I already have a tiger salamander, I just love him he is so cute. This site has been great to get all the info you need. Good luck with your axolotls.Let us know when you get them.

Jasmini

Reaction score
Thanks! Sundayevening my aquarium will be delivered and from then I can start decorate it! But first I have to find a good (external) filter... In a few weeks I'll have my axolotls, when everything is ready! :happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!