Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Raleigh, NC

fotomannc

Reaction score
Hello all:

My name is Michael and I am located in Raleigh, NC. Just got around to joining Caudata and have been looking around the site some today and I must say that I am very impressed. I can definitely tell that my collection is going to swell just by looking at the ads in the for sale/trade section. Anyway, just wanted to throw out a quick hello and find out if there are any members anywhere close to me. If you are in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area - please give me a shout. Also I would love to hear from anyone in the New Bern/Havelock/Morehead City/Beaufort area as well since I get down there quite a bit. Thanks a lot everybody.

toxickitten

Reaction score
Hello Michael!

I just recently joined this forum too. It has a plethora of information. I love it already. :) What sort of amphibious creatures do you currently keep, if any?

dor1363

Reaction score
Welcome Michael, This is a great site for info and buying. Like you I am thinking it would be real easy to expand the collection.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!