Hello from Denmark :)

Salo

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi!
My name is Salomine, I live in Denmark and I currently have just one leusistic axolotl in a 160L tank.
I'm working on getting him a tank mate, but they are quite hard to find around here :happy:

I'm studying biology and i've worked as a volunteer in a bear sanctuary in Romania, but axolotls are by far my most favorite animal!

Hello Salomine and welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Sam:happy:

Nice to see some more danish people in here! :) Congrats on your axie and what a big home to a guy like this "Thumbs up"! Do you have other animals or just the axie?

Best regards
Joel

Thank you for the welcomes :)
I've got some fish in my axies old tank, but I live in a 30-something m^2 apartment so i dont have a lot of room for animals :p

20293-trofast-his-old-tank

I know the problem about too little space and too big wish for more amphibians! ;-) Where in Denmark are you studying then and what is the direction for your education? Becoming a teacher maybe? Btw, I'm having trouble seeing the image you've uploaded.

Best regards Joel

I'm studying at Aarhus university :) not sure where it will lead atm .. But i have no intentions of becoming a teacher
salo-albums-my-axolotl-trofast-picture20312-a.jpg

I hope this is better :p

Studying biology is cool no matter what direction it leads you into :) I'm going to study here in Aalborg next year and hopefully begin at Aalborg University in a couple of years - studying biology ;-)

Hehe.. Cute as hell! How big is the axie?

He is about 20cm long now, when this picture was taken he was a bit smaller :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back