Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Denmark :)

Salo

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Salomine, I live in Denmark and I currently have just one leusistic axolotl in a 160L tank.
I'm working on getting him a tank mate, but they are quite hard to find around here :happy:

I'm studying biology and i've worked as a volunteer in a bear sanctuary in Romania, but axolotls are by far my most favorite animal!

smily sam

Reaction score
Hello Salomine and welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Sam:happy:

jth

Reaction score
Nice to see some more danish people in here! :) Congrats on your axie and what a big home to a guy like this "Thumbs up"! Do you have other animals or just the axie?

Best regards
Joel

Salo

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcomes :)
I've got some fish in my axies old tank, but I live in a 30-something m^2 apartment so i dont have a lot of room for animals :p

20293-trofast-his-old-tank

jth

Reaction score
I know the problem about too little space and too big wish for more amphibians! ;-) Where in Denmark are you studying then and what is the direction for your education? Becoming a teacher maybe? Btw, I'm having trouble seeing the image you've uploaded.

Best regards Joel

Salo

Reaction score
I'm studying at Aarhus university :) not sure where it will lead atm .. But i have no intentions of becoming a teacher
salo-albums-my-axolotl-trofast-picture20312-a.jpg

I hope this is better :p

jth

Reaction score
Studying biology is cool no matter what direction it leads you into :) I'm going to study here in Aalborg next year and hopefully begin at Aalborg University in a couple of years - studying biology ;-)

Hehe.. Cute as hell! How big is the axie?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!