Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi from the UK

LisaCotton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,White

My name is Lisa and I have been lucky enough to have 3 White (also called Leucistic) Axolotls, 2 female one male. I have raised these since they were very small babies! They have recently spawned eggs. I have separated them and hoping that they will hatch so we can keep some and the others will go to family and friends (all of which have become facinated with them over the last 18 months!). Any others I will put on here in the for sale section. So please contact me if your interested :)

Over the last two years I have found this site a great sorce of information and love to see new pictures of Axolotls. I have heard that there have been a "purple" type although I have never seen one? Has anyone else ever seen this varity?

Look forward to sharing some of my photos when the eggs develop and then hatch........so excited!!!!

dor1363

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Good luck with axolotls eggs. You must be sure to share pics with us when they hatch.
Doreen

PAWS

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome!

I too have been helped greatly by this site and am fairly new to Axi's. I have, however, come to one conclusion...

If you search this site and can't find what your after, its probably not worth knowing!

all the best!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!