Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

subiechic05

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Priscilla. I am the proud owner of four red ear sliders, two Florida map turtles, two loggerhead mud turtles, one African sideneck turtle, one stinkpot musk turtle, one Florida snapping turtle, one Florida softshell, two dusky salamanders, two fat-tailed leopard geckos, two bullfrogs, tons of trapdoor snails and assassin snails, a mama electric blue grade B crayfish, and SEVERAL BABIES. (FOR SALE)! Also, my four dogs, who are like my children..and a wonderful husband, he has helped make everything possible in my world!! I have actually been looking extremely hard for a sexed pair of axolotls... if you could give me some pointers where to find some I would greatly appreciate it!! Looking into getting some Dwarf Mexican Orange crayfish, and apple snails- any suggestions on this as well...
I can't wait to start getting to know everyone on this site. Thanks for having me!! :)

dor1363

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Priscilla, I am Doreen and just joined about a week ago. I have 1 tiger salamander, a blue tongue skink, a tegu, a gray tree frog, 8 dogs, and 6 cats. I am getting ready to purchase a couple of axolotls from Jay, you will find him on the for sale section. He only sells young ones. I can't wait to get them, they will be my first. This site has been great in helping me get everything set up. Enjoy the site and hope to talk to you again in the future.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!