Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New to the forum and excited to learn!

Flik

Reaction score
Hello everyone. :happy:

My name is Felicity but everyone calls me Flik. I've always loved axolotls. So this year, being my final year at school, I decided to look into it. I need a good study partner who is quiet but happy to listen and always there for me. Who can do this better than an axolotl? So I'm half way there with the setting up stage and looking forward to finding my new friend. I joined this forum so I could learn more and more about caring for my new friend and be a part of a group of people who can support and help me if I have any issues or dilemmas.

Tonight is name night! Here is the top 8:
-Diablo
-Nishibi
-Otto
-Ninji
-Azzuri
-Pluto
-Jaws
-Wasabi

Anyway, I am so happy and excited!:D

Cheers, Flik.

AnnaBeth

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your future baby...and I hope to see further posts after you get him/her.

Flik

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your future baby...and I hope to see further posts after you get him/her.
Thanks.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I get him/her.

chokker

Reaction score
hi everyone new to this im an oscar fish keeper but always loved axolotls but could never find anywere in belfast to get them ive 20 eggs hopefully hactching in 4 days hope nothing goes wrong ,when there born ive got baby brine shrimp is it ok for them or should i get something else

Flik

Reaction score
So. Here are the pictures I promised. Nishibi arrived in his tank yesterday afternoon. The pet shop he was in had him on gravel so he spent the night disposing of the small rocks he had consumed which I removed afterwards and now he seems happy and comfortable in his new home. He is eating just fine and moving about at his own pace exploring his surroundings. = ) I've uploaded some pictures to my album and will add one after this if I can figure out how. Haha.

flik-albums-nishibi-white-albino-monkey-picture20784-hes-so-handsome-3.jpg

Last edited:

rasputin

Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

Very cute Axolotl you have there!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!