Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi everyone

sirentookie

Reaction score
My name is Melissa and I am from San Antonio, TX. I own 2 fish tanks, 1 axolotl, 1 mudskipper, a bunny, 1 dog and 5 cats. I love all my animals like they are my children. I have been coming to this site regularly because it is the best for advice, but have only opened up my own account today. I will be posting questions about my axolotl and mudskipper, as it seems no pet stores around here seem to know anything about them. Anyway, you guys have a great day/evening!

dad of axle

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Melissa. I have found this site to be a great source of help with learning about the wonderful world of axies.

My name is Marcus and I have 1 axolotl called Axle. My axie is about 6 months old now and is already 19 cm long, I keep hoping that it will grow to close to 30 cm , but that would be a very large axie for a pet one from what I have learnt from this site.

How long have you had your Axie? and what colour is it?

sirentookie

Reaction score
My axolotl's name is Toothless. He is very sweet and I love him very much! He follows me when I move around the tank and always comes right up to me. I've had him for about 6 months, and he is a dark brown. Do you know if yours is a boy or a girl?

dad of axle

Reaction score
Mine is 19 cm long and is only still a juvenile, so it is too early for me to know for sure. At first I thought a he but now I am wondering if it is really a she. I wont know for at least another month yet, probably a bit longer .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!