Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Puyallup, WA.

SirKristoff

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kris, I'm new to the forum and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself...

I have been in the herp hobby for over a decade, and was out of it for a short time, In which time i picked up a new hobby, Carnivorous Plants.. Which completely consumed me for almost 4 years, and while i am still in that hobby, i have finally started to venture back into this one...

I hope to get to know all of you well, and share my knowledge and learn more from other people...

dad of axle

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Kris, I am amazed at the breadth of knowledge and experience that people on this forum have, I hope you find it as amazing as I do,

You have had some interesting hobbies with carnivorous plants. I had a venus fly trap which was called Fang once, but it got too dry and hot for it on my window seal after about six months it died.

Your post makes me feel like having another go at looking after one.

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky for you, carnivorous plants and caudates have similar diets!

SirKristoff

Reaction score
Lol, but In comparison, the plants require little to no maintenance after you set up the spot you will be keeping them, aside from watering and trimming that is... :p
So far my axolotls seem to be happy, they pretty much just chill around for most of the day, and start swimming around and walking around at night...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!