Of moose, newts, and hungry dogs...

I like how politely you asked the moose to leave. And they actually did!

Nice, i have a new phrase, "like trying to get a moose out of a yard", and i intend to use it.

For a milisecond at the beginning i thought you had the biggest, loudest airpump in the universe, by the way.

Smashing tanks and smashing moose :)

I like how politely you asked the moose to leave. And they actually did!

I expected nothing less from the Starks in the North and their awesome power over the creatures beyond The Wall.

Last edited:
hehe - it's not that we don't like the meese people - but the doggies had to go out and pee and the meese people have been known to stomp doggies with their dinner plate feetz...and they weigh about 1200 pounds :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back