Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Spring is here!

potogold71

Reaction score
Last week I had the privilege of showing Caudata extraordinaire John Clare one of my tiger breeding pools. We didn't find any movement that night, but some males were found in another area a few miles away. I would like to thank John for joining me that night, and tell everyone if you ever have the chance to go out in the field with him DO IT! John will teach you more than you can learn in books or on the web. I live in central OH and lost all my herping buddies to girlfriends and wives so this is an open invite to anyone in the area who would like to go crawling through swamps, bogs, streams, and woods to hit me up. I am also into reptiles and plants especially native orchids and carnivorous. Not trying to make this sound like an ad in a personals column! lol I just wanted to thank John and I realized how much I miss going out in the field, hope to do it again soon!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!