Hello

andreah

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I'm getting my first axolotls soon so i have joined to read up on them and find out all I need to know. If anyone can point me in the right direction of any useful threads regarding set up and care and so on that would be most appreciated and hopefully all my many questions will soon be answered :)

I would recommend just reading through the axie forum at random. There is info everywhere. Welcome!

I would recommend just reading through the axie forum at random. There is info everywhere. Welcome!

lol thanks....i've never read so much since i left school problem is everyone has a different opinion there's so muchgreat but confllicting advice out there who do i beleive i've asked a couple of specific things here for advice if you'd llike to give you opinion i'd be most grateatful :)
http://www.caudata.org/forum/f46-be...ters-substrate/83090-axolotl-tank-set-up.html

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back