Hi!a cynops orientalis enthusiast here!

chizter

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello!i feel honored to be able to join this org.!i'm from philippines!proud filipino!hope i will enjoy my stay here and that my pet fired-belly newt will be also happy to be taken care of because of this org.!that's all!thanks!

Welcome to the forum, Chitzer!

thanks for welcoming!when one of my friends found out that i was keeping a newt, she said it was weird!way weird!but i don't mind much about that!all i know is that i enjoy taking care of these animals they enjoy being with me in return!they are AWESOME and UNIQUE!not weird!

welcome to this site, there are some great people with some awesome knowledge here so I hope you enjoy and take part in this amazing world

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back