Facebook Axolotl group

e80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any active ones?

Not that Ive seen in english Ive searched too!! If you come across one let me know!! ;)

I looked when i got mine (3/11/12) and as of then there were NO active groups in English. No saying we can't start our own! ;)
Just make a page (or i can make a page) and make a thread here to get one started! :)

Yessss A lets start one!!! Sounds like a great idea to me!!!

Just asked to join! My name is Garrett. I think this is a good idea, we can informally say things like "Anyone in the Michigan area want free axies?"

Everyone join up! Let's keep this thread visable :)

Yayyy im super excited!!! whoohoo.. im going to join right now ;)

A group is a great idea too... But the only thing about groups is, if you post something it get confusing because in groups, when u reply to a post, it brings the post to the top of the page.. Also, you cannot share posts to ur personal fb wall.. Could be change the group to a actual axolotl fb page?
The pages are easier to navigate or we could have both?

Great job thanks for making these pages!!!! Im excited!!~

hey,no problem, and me too! One of my FB friends who was a HUGE help getting my questions answered joined the community page just now. He is also a breeder I believe. YAY!

There is one and it is called axolotl-aholics.
It was created by a few of the members on this site.

I couldnt add the link so i found the thread and bumped it up to the top again..

I joined both. Great idea! :D. Spreadin' the axolotl love around to all

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back